|Description||Specifications||Frequently Asked Questions|
One bottle contains 25 ml of ink and can fill a Copic Marker up to 9 times, a Sketch Marker up to 12 times, a Ciao Marker up to 15 times, or a Wide Marker up to 7 times.
Notes for refilling a marker:
• Before refilling, protect the work surface.
• Keep rubbing alcohol nearby—this can be used to clean ink spills or to wipe the marker clean.
• Avoid overfilling the marker.
To refill a marker:
1. Hold the marker in one hand at a slightly tilted angle, with the flat side surface of the chiseled nib facing up.
2. With your other hand, gently dab 15-20 drops of ink onto the side surface of the nib, allowing each drop to be absorbed before adding the next drop.
|Model Number||COPIC 110-V|
|Ink Characteristics||Archival Quality, Waterproof|
|Ink Refill Type||Marker|