July 11, 2013
- A gorgeous shimmer that's subtly visible even in the shade, but sparkles like
dazzling powdered stars in full light.
- The glitter particles are wonderfully small as well, more like an expensive
eye-shadow than clunky classroom glitter, which makes for a more grownup and
- Also the fluid itself is genuinely clear, not at all tinted silver or white
itself; which means this can be used over any colour without dulling it.
- However, it's not waterproof, or pen-proof, or brush-proof; which means that
anything you try to put over the top will smudge it and also collect glitter
particles. This also includes varnishing and sealing mediums, unless you spray
them on. But if you use this pen as the very last step of you work it should be
- If this is used on a shiny cardstock there's a chance it will never dry
properly and will smudge off again quite easily.
- It doesn't work so well on dark backgrounds, as the glitter seems to benefit
from having the light of a pale background to illuminate it. On black it seems
6 people found this helpful