It is most expensive out of the Deleter inks, but boy howdy, it's worth it.
Totally. It's waterproof like a boss, and dude, lemme tell ya, it is DARK. Dark
to the max. I love how dark and matte this ink is because it looks AMAZING when
you scan it. Seriously, this ink completes me. It changed my life, bro.
When it comes to ink, I am aware that each type of ink comes with its pros and
cons. However, this ink is probably the first one I've tried that is very
well-rounded and has little to no weaknesses.
1. It is waterproof.
2. You can use alcohol-based markers over this ink.
3. It dries pretty fast. I have tried other inks before and they still remained
wet on the nib. However, this ink dries fast like acrylic paint and likewise, it
can be easily cleaned off of the nib with soap and water.
4. The ink does not fade when erased over.
5. The ink is nice and opaque. It has a strong black pigment.
6. It gives a matte finish, which is satisfying for me since I do not prefer
I have not run across any problems with this ink yet. It is very high quality
and well worth the price. I hope it will be back in stock again! I am definitely
sticking to this ink!
As the website says, this ink is indeed waterproof. It also works well with
Copic markers. The finish of the ink isn't glossy as well. When I use this ink,
it has a very nice consistency which I personally like. Over all, I really like
this ink for my work and I would recommend it for people who like to do both
water colors and marker illustrations.