Use these brush pens to create a variety of beautiful watercolor effects:
- Dip the brush in water, then draw to create beautiful shading.
- Draw with the brushes first, then go over them with a water brush to create blurring and wash effects in specific areas.
- Wet the paper and draw on it before it dries to create a soft spread of color.
- Draw with two or more colors, then blend them together with a water brush to create color gradations.
- Mix colors on a palette to create new colors!
- Water-based, dye-based ink.
- Blendable colors.
- Hand-made brush tip, made of special fibers for great elasticity and shape retention.
Note: Apart from their packaging, body prints, and color names, Deleter Neopiko 4 watercolor brush pens are identical to Akashiya Sai watercolor brush pens.
Also pictured: Pentel Aquash Water Brush.