|Description||Specifications||Questions & Answers|
The pen uses a piston-filling mechanism, which provides a large ink capacity and gives you the freedom to use any bottled ink you desire. Instructions for filling the pen with ink are below.
A black luxury gift box is included with the pen.
To fill the pen with ink from a bottle:
1. Remove (unscrew) the cap at the back end of the pen to expose the piston knob.
2. Twist the knob counter-clockwise as far as it goes to push all the air out.
3. Submerge the nib and part of the grip area into the ink, then slowly twist the knob clockwise all the way to draw ink up into the pen.
4. Hold the pen with the nib pointing up, cover the nib and grip area with a tissue or soft paper towel, and slowly turn the knob counter-clockwise just enough to expel any remaining air and bubbles.
5. Once more, submerge the nib and part of the grip area into the ink, then slowly twist the knob clockwise to draw more ink up into the pen.
6. Using a tissue or soft paper towel, gently wipe excess ink off of the nib and grip. Your pen is now ready to write.