|Model Number||KOKUYO F-VPS103YR|
|Body Color||Clear, Orange|
|Diameter - Grip||12 mm|
|Diameter - Max||12 mm|
|Lead Diameter||0.5 mm|
|Lead Sleeve Length||3.8 mm|
|Length - Body||14.5 cm|
January 26, 2015
cute and functional!...
cute and functional! the grip part seems to be made out of really soft plastic because i accidentally nicked it with my nail but after a while i couldn't find the scratch anymore?? i might just be overlooking it though. the eraser is so cute + pastel and i love how the color matches with the rest of the pen! :) i also have this in green and pink <3
December 19, 2014
Actually...the lead keeps...
Actually...the lead keeps getting jammed or broken, even if I only add one piece of lead at a time. I bought a second pencil after my first one broke (after I cleared the jam but lead still wouldn't come out), but it also had the same issues as my first pencil a few months later.
I used to use both pencils for taking notes in class everyday.
May 10, 2014
The first reason why...
The first reason why I bought this was because the color was so cheerful looking! After using it for a few more weeks, I like this pencil even more because:
- the eraser section can be pulled out to fill more lead, unlike the lead pencils I was used to where you have to pull out the eraser itself.
- its so fun rotating the eraser in and out when you're bored!
- the pencil holds the lead really well. It doesn't slide in and out of the tip when I press for more lead. I can still use the lead even when there is so little left!
What I didn't like:
- the eraser doesn't erase very well, so I usually use the pencil's eraser for small mistakes.
- the lead broke once inside the refill section. Maybe it was because I had two pieces of lead in there? Now I only add one piece of lead at a time.
Despite the minor issues, I still really love this pencil. Too bad my friends didn't seem too crazy about it when I bought them one too.