The first reason why...
, May 10, 2014
The first reason why I bought this was because the color was so cheerful
looking! After using it for a few more weeks, I like this pencil even more
- the eraser section can be pulled out to fill more lead, unlike the lead
pencils I was used to where you have to pull out the eraser itself.
- its so fun rotating the eraser in and out when you're bored!
- the pencil holds the lead really well. It doesn't slide in and out of the tip
when I press for more lead. I can still use the lead even when there is so
What I didn't like:
- the eraser doesn't erase very well, so I usually use the pencil's eraser for
- the lead broke once inside the refill section. Maybe it was because I had two
pieces of lead in there? Now I only add one piece of lead at a time.
Despite the minor issues, I still really love this pencil. Too bad my friends
didn't seem too crazy about it when I bought them one too.