|Description||Specifications||Questions & Answers|
The Nomadic CB-01 Wise-Walker is a day pack that's all about storage and convenience . The ends of the shoulder belts have two different sized pockets. A ticket or card can be removed from these pockets without taking off the backpack (i.e. you can keep your backpack on your back while taking out a ticket). The bigger pocket is ideal for train/bus pass (credit card size) and the smaller pocket is perfect for train tickets. On the back right hand side there is a hidden pocket for a wallet. Its a secure pocket because it rests against your body. You can also take the wallet in and out without putting the bag down. To make it easy to put on or take off the backpack, there is a buckle on the left shoulder belt which can be fastened and unfastened. The bag also features a removable chest belt for comfort.
1) Free space can store an A4 file. Inside, there is a mesh pocket with a zipper and a lock hole for safety. (Lock is sold separately)
2) Mesh zipper pocket for bank statement notebook/insurance card
3) Free Space X 2 for small book/ bible size system notebook/DVD with case
4) Mesh pocket for CD/Photos
5) Mesh tack pocket X 2 for cell phone/snack/candy
6) Free space for small book
7) Zipper pocket for MD Walkman
8) Mesh tack pocket for 500ml water bottle
9) Zipper pocket for lunch/rain coat
10) Pen older
11) Mesh tack pocket for folding umbrella
12) Zipper pocket for wallet
13) Nylon pocket for train ticket/ various cards
Material: The name for this material is "rip stop", which means it doesn't rip. The material is the same one that is used for parachutes, which is light and strong. The surface has a water proof treatment and Polyurethane processing on the back side, making the bag waterproof.