Noodler's inks are known for their affordability, wide range of colors, and good performance on more absorbent papers that are not normally fountain pen friendly. They are also known for their distinctive label art, featuring unique drawings that often reflect their creator's strongly held political and economic ideals. Dedicated to keeping prices as low as possible, Noodler's uses simple bottles and packaging, with boxes made of recycled paper. All Noodler's inks are 100% made in the USA.
This ink is part of Noodler's Dragon Catfish series of water- and solvent-resistant highlighter inks. Use it in markers as a highlighter ink or in fountain pens for writing brightly contrasting notes.
- Partially Bulletproof: Some of the color of this ink may run or fade if exposed to water, solvents, or UV light, but a Bulletproof core color will remain unaffected and perfectly legible.
- Forgery Resistant: This ink is impervious to lasers, alcohols, and solvents used by forgers.
- Fluorescent: This ink glows under UV light.
The ink comes with a Preppy marker that can be filled using the eyedropper built into the bottle's cap.
- This ink comes in a 4.5 oz glass eyedropper bottle.
- See this chart for a list of Noodler's inks and their special properties.
- This Dragon Catfish Orange ink color is brighter and more fluorescent than it appears in the writing sample photos.
This is the Dragon Catfish Orange ink. Photos of a pen filled with ink feature the Bluerase ink.