Noodler's inks are known for their affordability, wide range of colors, and good performance on more absorbent papers that are not normally fountain pen friendly. They are also known for their distinctive label art, featuring unique drawings that often reflect their creator's strongly held political and economic ideals. Dedicated to keeping prices as low as possible, Noodler's uses simple bottles and packaging, with boxes made of recycled paper. All Noodler's inks are 100% made in the USA.
- Bulletproof: This ink is waterproof on cellulose-based papers once fully dry and resists all known tools of forgers, including UV light, bleach, alcohol, and other solvents. This ink may still be vulnerable to smearing when exposed to water.
- Eternal: Made to resist the effects of time, this ink is archival, fade resistant, and unaffected by humid or acidic conditions.
- Fluorescent: This ink glows under UV light.
- This ink comes in a 1 oz glass bottle.
- Glass Noodler's ink bottles are filled to the brim with ink. If you receive this ink in a glass bottle, be careful when opening it to avoid spilling.
- See this chart for a list of Noodler's inks and their special properties.