Noodler's inks are known for their affordability, wide range of colors, and good performance on more absorbent papers that are not normally fountain pen friendly. They are also known for their distinctive label art, featuring unique drawings that often reflect their creator's strongly held political and economic ideals. Dedicated to keeping prices as low as possible, Noodler's uses simple bottles and packaging, with boxes made of recycled paper. All Noodler's inks are 100% made in the USA.
This ink is part of Noodler's Polar series of freeze-resistant inks, designed to be safe to leave in pens and bottles that may be exposed to very low temperatures.
- Bulletproof: This ink is water resistant on cellulose-based papers and resists all known tools of forgers, including UV light, bleach, alcohol, and other solvents. This ink may still be vulnerable to smearing when exposed to water.
- Eternal: Made to resist the effects of time, this ink is archival, fade resistant, and unaffected by humid or acidic conditions.
- Freeze Resistant: This ink is formulated to resist freezing at very low temperatures. Since water expands when it freezes, normal inks can burst a pen or ink bottle if exposed to very low temperatures, such as during delivery or if the pen is accidentally left in a car overnight during winter. This ink may form some harmless ice slush at very low temperatures, but it will not expand.
- Lubricated: This ink is specially formulated to lubricate the pistons of piston-filled fountain pens and converters for smooth operation.
- This ink may come in either a glass or plastic bottle and vary from the bottle pictured.
- Glass Noodler's ink bottles are filled to the brim with ink. If you receive this ink in a glass bottle, be careful when opening it to avoid spilling.
- See this chart for a list of Noodler's inks and their special properties.