Noodler's inks are known for their affordability, wide range of colors, and good performance on more absorbent papers that are not normally fountain pen friendly. They are also known for their distinctive label art, featuring unique drawings that often reflect their creator's strongly held political and economic ideals. Dedicated to keeping prices as low as possible, Noodler's uses simple bottles and packaging, with boxes made of recycled paper. All Noodler's inks are 100% made in the USA.
X-Feather was designed for people who use absorbent paper and care more about feather-resistance than drying time. It even resists feathering on very absorbent recycled paper! It is thicker than the standard Noodler's Black ink and takes longer to dry. In addition to improving feather-resistance, this thicker formula also makes X-Feather a great choice for achieving solid, non-shading lines with flexible and italic calligraphy pens.
- Bulletproof: This ink is water resistant on cellulose-based papers and resists all known tools of forgers, including UV light, bleach, alcohol, and other solvents. This ink may still be vulnerable to smearing when exposed to water.
- Eternal: Made to resist the effects of time, this ink is archival, fade resistant, and unaffected by humid or acidic conditions.
- This ink may come in either a glass or plastic bottle and vary from the bottle pictured.
- Glass Noodler's ink bottles are filled to the brim with ink. If you receive this ink in a glass bottle, be careful when opening it to avoid spilling.
- See this chart for a list of Noodler's inks and their special properties.