Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $7.65
This item: Ohto Graphic Liner Needle Point Drawing Pen - Pigment Ink - 02 - 0.5 mm - Black Ink - $2.50
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Model Number||OHTO CFR-150GL02|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 oz|
|Diameter - Grip||9.6 mm|
|Diameter - Max||10.2 mm|
|Ink Characteristics||Pigment Ink, Archival Quality, Waterproof|
|Length - Capped||13.8 cm|
|Length - Posted||15.0 cm|
|Length - Uncapped||12.5 cm|
|Pre-Installed Ink Color||Black|
|Tip Length||4.0 mm|
|Tip Size||0.2 mm|
|Tip Type||Needle Point|
April 29, 2012
These pens are AMAZING!...
These pens are AMAZING! They glide like a dream, and do not fade like microns when erasing pencil lines. I will be buying more as soon as they restock.
3 people found this helpful
May 5, 2014
For years I have been...
For years I have been an avid Pilot Hitec-C user. This is the only everyday note taking pen that I consider better than the Hitec-C. I found the pen to last longer, is more durable and the line thickness the same as the 0.5mm Pilot versions. Also the ink feels wet going on all papers, but doesn't bleed nor feather on any paper. For the price and size this is a great pen that has many line thicknesses to choose from.
April 16, 2014
This pen from Ohto...
This pen from Ohto is a great addition to my arsenal of writing utensils. Instead of going into a long-winded, head-over-heels description, here are some pros and cons about this specific, 0.5 mm tip graphic liner.
- The metal tip makes this pen feel sturdy while writing.
- Very smooth and even ink release, especially across regular notebook paper. I can hold this pen down forever and never get a skip in the ink. My hand really does feel like it is gliding across a cloud on the paper.
- The ink itself dries very quickly. No worries about smudging your words after writing, even if you are left-handed or if your hands are damp.
- Stylish look. The black and orange combo makes this utensil stand out.
- The tip is as advertised, 0.5 mm. True.
- The plastic body speaks for itself. Obviously this is a drawing pen, not specifically designed for pages worth of rigorous note-taking. Thus, any sweat makes the pen slide in the hand.
Keep in mind that the pros for this specific pen greatly outweigh the single con that I have. Drying the pen off, as well as your hand, relieves the negative situation immediately. This is one of the pens that I use daily, for long periods at a time, and it has never let me down. Great price, look, utility, durability, ink, etc... Everything about the Ohto graphic liner makes it a surprisingly utilitarian pen. Should you buy? Yes. Should you buy more than one? Definitely.
TIP: 4.5/5 (the occasional skip is very, very rare.)
OVERALL: 5/5 (round up, great pen!)
April 7, 2014
Amazing quality. In my...
Amazing quality. In my opinion these pens are even better than Microns which tend to fade after a while. For someone with a heavy hand these are perfect.