2 out of 2 people found the following review helpful
These pens are AMAZING!...
, April 29, 2012
These pens are AMAZING! They glide like a dream, and do not fade like microns
when erasing pencil lines. I will be buying more as soon as they restock.
This pen from Ohto...
, April 16, 2014
This pen from Ohto is a great addition to my arsenal of writing utensils.
Instead of going into a long-winded, head-over-heels description, here are some
pros and cons about this specific, 0.5 mm tip graphic liner.
- The metal tip makes this pen feel sturdy while writing.
- Very smooth and even ink release, especially across regular notebook
paper. I can hold this pen down forever and never get a skip in the ink. My hand
really does feel like it is gliding across a cloud on the paper.
- The ink itself dries very quickly. No worries about smudging your words
after writing, even if you are left-handed or if your hands are damp.
- Stylish look. The black and orange combo makes this utensil stand out.
- The tip is as advertised, 0.5 mm. True.
- The plastic body speaks for itself. Obviously this is a drawing pen, not
specifically designed for pages worth of rigorous note-taking. Thus, any sweat
makes the pen slide in the hand.
Keep in mind that the pros for this specific pen greatly outweigh the
single con that I have. Drying the pen off, as well as your hand, relieves the
negative situation immediately. This is one of the pens that I use daily, for
long periods at a time, and it has never let me down. Great price, look,
utility, durability, ink, etc... Everything about the Ohto graphic liner makes
it a surprisingly utilitarian pen. Should you buy? Yes. Should you buy more than
TIP: 4.5/5 (the occasional skip is very, very rare.)
OVERALL: 5/5 (round up, great pen!)