1 out of 1 people found the following review helpful
Easier for me to switch...
, March 5, 2014
Easier for me to switch between colors than the bic multis because the buttons
are more exposed. Ink colors on the lavender barrel are very pretty and vibrant.
This is a great sturdy pen for everyday use.
1 out of 2 people found the following review helpful
I own some of the most...
, April 16, 2014
I own some of the most expensive writing instruments you can buy. They may look
finer but they do not write any finer.
I could not give this...
, March 8, 2014
I could not give this more than 3 stars because
- the ink flow is inconsistent, sometimes 'burping'
- the green ink is too light to see and skips a lot
- the red waxy tip seals leave a lot of residue
I gave it 3 stars after considering the following
- the pen body is sturdy, sleek, and not too wide
- the grip is flush with the barrel and very comfy
- the wide buttons hold well and have nice action
Overall, the Quatro is a decent pen for the price,
far better ink and style than the Pentel Rolly C4,
but I am still searching for a ballpoint multi with
green ink that is readable and does not skip/burp.