1 - 1 of 1 | 
This thing actually works!!!...
June 28, 2011
Verified Purchase
This thing actually works!!! I was constantly getting shocked by my mailbox (one of the ones with multiple boxes)every time I went to get my mail. No matter what else I tried touching first, I would still get shocked. I haven't been shocked once since getting this. The static light shows up most of the time I touch it to the mailbox (meaning I would have gotten shocked) but not every single time I touch it to the mailbox (which to me shows it's actually working and not just showing the light every time it touches something). My mailbox key is now attached to it so that I never forget to use it :) I was wondering if this thing would really work when I bought it, but I can tell you now from experience that it DOES!!! :)
1 person found this helpful
1 - 1 of 1 |