1 out of 3 people found the following review helpful
It's not a bad pencil....
, December 9, 2010
It's not a bad pencil. Not good either. Here's what I think:
- Has retractable tip
- Lead hardness and thickness indicator
- Good design
- Grip is slippery ( If you want to take a test using that pencil- DON'T risk
your life- it will fall off your hands like soap). Grip literally SUCKS compared
to Staetdler 925 25 05 silver series, Papermate pro touch II or Alvin
- Eraser is horrible. Erases badly ones it gets dirty, it just spreads black
lead all over the paper, making it dirtier.
- Pencil is balanced like wooden, i.e. center of mass is in the middle of the
pencil. Personally i don't like it, because when you try to write/graph
something with it, you can feel that pencil becomes heavy after like a minute.
- Too expensive for such an average pencil. Platinum Pro Use is much better than
this pentel graphgear, yet it's half the price ($7.50).
Overall, I'm dissapointed with this pencil, but it's good when you keep it just
for the sake of collection of mechanical pencils.
0 out of 1 people found the following review helpful
This is the best pencil...
, June 7, 2006
This is the best pencil I ever had had until my bratty lil niece threw it and
broke the tip... I admit I almost had to kill her but i figured she could just
pay me back so I am going to reorder :(