Use this postcard coloring book to create beautiful, unique artwork that you can keep for yourself or mail to a friend. The cards are made from heavyweight watercolor paper, letting you use them with a wide range of media, including paints, markers, inks, and colored pencils.
- 20 cards, each with a different design.
- 250 gsm acid-free watercolor paper, suitable for use with wet and dry media.
- Designs printed in a subtle light gray, which is only slightly visible in the finished piece.
- Spaces on the back of each card for adding a note, address, and postage stamp.
- Glue binding for easy removal of cards.
This is the Chinese Designs book, which is filled with a variety of beautiful Chinese floral and animal patterns. Photos of colored pages feature the Art Nouveau book.
Also pictured: Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors - 36 Color Set, Finetec Artist Mica Watercolors - 12 Color Set, Kuretake Menso Brushes.
Materials used in the flower paintings: Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors, Finetec Artist Mica Watercolors, Pepin Postcards - Art Nouveau.