These are the best pens...
These are the best pens I've ever used. They write really smoothly and visibly,
and the ink disappears completely upon erasure (you'll only see your indents on
the page if you press down hard as you write).
Some amazing things about this pen:
- There is no eraser dust, so your lap won't be covered with pink specks at the
end of the day.
- Erasing is really quick and easy compared to Paper Mate Erasermates.
- The ink just vanishes when erased, on all kinds of paper, and even through
- The ink can be layered through multiple passes so that it can even been seen
on top of dark images! Reduces the need for silver markers/pens.
Some minor drawbacks:
- The ink runs out pretty quickly compared to Paper Mate Erasermates.
- Writing fades over time and is more susceptible to erasure from regular
friction, although I've never seen it become unreadable.
Despite the minor drawbacks (if you really want a pen to last, you shouldn't be
using erasable anyway), these have easily become my favorite erasable pens. The
other colors work just as well, and I use them for everyday applications. I
definitely won't ever use another kind of erasable pen again.
To the person who dried her notes with a hair drier and had them all disappear
(sorry, but lol), you could've just stuck the pages in the freezer afterward,
and they would've come back—you probably recopied all of your notes
2 people found this helpful