February 24, 2012
1. It's 0.7mm, but it writes thicker than my 7mm pilots.
2. the colors aren't solid enough. for example, the black looks gray.
3. the inks aren't even. if drawn a line, some parts will be darker than the
other (more ink) especially near endings.
4. the ink takes a while to dry, so can be easily smudged.
5. don't erase THAT well and not comfy grip/design. -- not worth $2.15
6. no matter how long u wait. IT SMUDGE pencil, inks, etc. SAD...
purplish red- ugly color...
dark green- best erase and nice color. but VERY unevenly ink distrub.
tawny brown--very sad reddish/coco brown... worst erase
tea brown- roller ball is bad? i can see there's whites in between each line
when writing with it.
black--light black/dark gray...
ultramarine blue-- best color but doesn't erase too well like black and tawny
purple- same as tea brown
very disappointed. but 1 star for my favorite brand pilot. 1 star for erasable.
4 people found this helpful