|Model Number||PILOT SFL-10SL-L|
|Diameter - Grip||10 mm|
|Diameter - Max||1.1 cm|
|Ink Characteristics||Erasable, Fluorescent|
|Length - Capped||13.9 cm|
|Length - Posted||16.0 cm|
|Length - Uncapped||13.0 cm|
|Pre-Installed Ink Color||Blue|
|Tip Length||6 mm|
December 13, 2014
Highlighters aren't all...
Highlighters aren't all that exciting and really how can one be much better than another? However the ability to erase a mistake or clean up a rough line make this something special. Really a great tool for anyone taking notes.
November 30, 2014
Game changer. Period....
Game changer. Period.
February 5, 2012
I agree with the previous...
I agree with the previous reviews: the blue (and even more so the purple) are too dark.
I have also had trouble with pink and green, which dry out for me very quickly - I've gone through at least 3 of each pink and green and that's using them once a day or less at work.
All of the colors erase beeeautifully, tho. I looove them. I end up using mostly orange.
May 2, 2011
I love this highlighter...
I love this highlighter sooo much. My friend has a papermate highlighter, but it is too watery and WAY too bright. Also you have to keep your eraser part clean or else when you erase it, it will smudge. Soo MAKE SURE YOU DON"T LET SOMEONE USE THE ERASER TO ERASE PENCIL....that happened to me....
February 20, 2011
Pros: - Looks cool -...
- Looks cool
- 1 of 2 Highlighters in my main pencil case. (The other is double tipped erasable highlighter where one size is the color and the other is the "eraser white tipped pen.")
- Smaller, thinner, lighter than all of those American highlighters created by Sharpie.
- It's lasted me a year so far sooo that's good :]
- It's too dark. Well, at least the blue is, the yellow is fine.
- It smears pencil, gel pen, print....etc etc. _._
- It isn't as erasable as I would like it to be
- The erased "highlighter" stuff builds up on the eraser of the pen and you can either try to scratch it off with your finger or you have to rub it on a scrap piece of paper to get it off.