March 17, 2010
- Good looking, good size for a purse pen
- Writes in a very fine line...when it writes
- The clip is way too tight. I tried clipping it to a couple sheets of paper. It
was difficult to get on and left a crease on the paper after I removed it.
- The pen skips a lot. Regular Hi-Tec C's occasionally skip/get clogged, but
this pen was horrible.
- Ink runs out rather quickly, and considering the price of the refill and the
amount of ink you get, there are much better pens you could buy.
- The barrel is really slim, as expected. I didn't mind this, but I imagine that
people with larger hands would find this pen uncomfortable to write with.
Overall, a very disappointing purchase.
1 person found this helpful