January 1, 2016
• It is small and light, which is exactly what I was looking for. If you were
wondering, it is about 12 cm long and 0.5 cm in diameter. The weight is about
the same as your average unused woodcase pencil.
• The body has a gorgeous pearly sheen.
• You know how when you click out the lead it goes to a certain length, but
when you let go it shrinks back a bit? I don't know exactly what that phenomenon
is called, but this pencil has almost no "click-back."
• The lead gives a bit too much for my comfort, since I have tiny writing. By
"give" I mean that the lead has a bit of wiggle room in the lead protector, and
you can hold the tip to paper and move the pencil slightly without actually
moving the lead.
• This is just my opinion, but the balance of the pencil is sort of
uncomfortable. It's back-heavy, which results in almost unnoticeable awkward
swinging, but it's a big difference to my small writing.
2 people found this helpful