Rhodia notebooks have a cult following in the US. They are known for their high-quality paper, portable sizes, perforated sheets, and fold back covers. This unique compact notebook is perfect for jotting down tiny pocket-sized notes.
For its 80th anniversary year, Rhodia presents the Rhodia Ice Pad. Designed with the same minimalist aesthetic of the original Rhodia pads, the Ice Pad is white with Rhodia's logo and name in metallic silver. It has beauty and a hint of mystery.
• Distinct white and metallic silver cover design
• 80 g acid-free, pH neutral paper
• Extra-white paper, exceptionally smooth satin finish
• Gray lines
• Microperforated on top for easy and clean removal
• Reinforced staples for extra strength
• Cover is scored to neatly fold back - top bound
• Stiff back cover makes writing or sketching easy and portable
• 80 sheets
This is the No. 11 Graph note pad. Photos showing the inside of a single note pad feature the No. 16 Lined note pad.