Rohrer & Klingner

Rohrer & Klingner

Rohrer & Klingner began with lithographer Johann Adolf Rohrer, who started producing special graphic supplements in Leipzig, Germany in 1892. In 1907, his son partnered with Felix Arthur Klingner to form Rohrer & Kingner Leipzig-Co. Now, the fifth generation of employees maintains the firm's long tradition of manufacturing ink and tusche, as well as products for etching and lithography.