Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More To Explore
|Model Number||SANFORD 1747388|
|Body Material||Metal (Stainless Steel)|
|Ink Characteristics||Nontoxic, Permanent|
|Pre-Installed Ink Color||Black|
January 27, 2014
Stainless steel body...
Stainless steel body and cap, rubberized grip. Clip feels fairly sturdy, but could be bent out of shape permanently with a little effort. Ink didn't bleed through when I wrote a few sample lines in a pocket Moleskine. This is a mid-weight pen, very comfortable to write with, though it should be pointed out that fiber tipped pens drag on the paper rather than glide like rollerballs. Terrific pen for the price.
February 20, 2011
Pros: - Looks super...
- Looks super cool. THE best sharpie/permanent marker on the market. You won\'t necessarily use it that much (if you\'re a student) but it looks awesome in any pencil case.
- For the cost... it\'s worth it.
- I\'m a sports fan and i love to get autographs, and when i give the athletes this pen, they\'re always like \"whaohhhhh where\'d you get this???\" haha.
- The tip is wayyyy better than the regular sharipe. It seems to be made better and doesn\'t blunt as easily. Trust me, I\'ve had this marker for almost a year and countless athletes have use it and the tip still looks pretty sharp.
- Refills are relatively cheap.
-There aren\'t really any cons.... o.o
- Again, you may hardly use this but when you do use it, it\'s pretty sweet. (For the $ though....you may only use it 3-5 times a week sooo yah.....you may not want to spend that much on it...)
- It\'s just a stainless steel casing. The pen isn\'t all stainless steel, yet it\'s still cool.
2 people found this helpful