Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Model Number||SANFORD 1747388|
|Shipping Weight||1.15 oz|
||Metal (Stainless Steel)
|Pre-Installed Ink Color
1 person found this helpful
- Looks super...
, February 20, 2011
- Looks super cool. THE best sharpie/permanent marker on the market. You won\'t
necessarily use it that much (if you\'re a student) but it looks awesome in any
- For the cost... it\'s worth it.
- I\'m a sports fan and i love to get autographs, and when i give the athletes
this pen, they\'re always like \"whaohhhhh where\'d you get this???\" haha.
- The tip is wayyyy better than the regular sharipe. It seems to be made better
and doesn\'t blunt as easily. Trust me, I\'ve had this marker for almost a year
and countless athletes have use it and the tip still looks pretty sharp.
- Refills are relatively cheap.
-There aren\'t really any cons.... o.o
- Again, you may hardly use this but when you do use it, it\'s pretty sweet.
(For the $ though....you may only use it 3-5 times a week sooo yah.....you may
not want to spend that much on it...)
- It\'s just a stainless steel casing. The pen isn\'t all stainless steel, yet
it\'s still cool.