Stainless steel body...
, January 27, 2014
Stainless steel body and cap, rubberized grip. Clip feels fairly sturdy, but
could be bent out of shape permanently with a little effort. Ink didn't bleed
through when I wrote a few sample lines in a pocket Moleskine. This is a
mid-weight pen, very comfortable to write with, though it should be pointed out
that fiber tipped pens drag on the paper rather than glide like rollerballs.
Terrific pen for the price.
2 out of 4 people found the following review helpful
- Looks super...
, February 20, 2011
- Looks super cool. THE best sharpie/permanent marker on the market. You won\'t
necessarily use it that much (if you\'re a student) but it looks awesome in any
- For the cost... it\'s worth it.
- I\'m a sports fan and i love to get autographs, and when i give the athletes
this pen, they\'re always like \"whaohhhhh where\'d you get this???\" haha.
- The tip is wayyyy better than the regular sharipe. It seems to be made better
and doesn\'t blunt as easily. Trust me, I\'ve had this marker for almost a year
and countless athletes have use it and the tip still looks pretty sharp.
- Refills are relatively cheap.
-There aren\'t really any cons.... o.o
- Again, you may hardly use this but when you do use it, it\'s pretty sweet.
(For the $ though....you may only use it 3-5 times a week sooo yah.....you may
not want to spend that much on it...)
- It\'s just a stainless steel casing. The pen isn\'t all stainless steel, yet
it\'s still cool.