This sturdy and convenient case is perfect for anyone who uses wooden pencils. The name Kodawari means "fastidious" in Japanese, and the attention to detail that was put into the design of this case is readily apparent.
- Slots for six sharpened wood pencils in a panel that swings up to allow access to items underneath. The panel can even hold long pencils like sharpened Palomino Blackwings!
- Space next to the pencil storage panel for a medium sized pen, plus additional spaces for an eraser and a set of small rulers or other thin items—perfect for storing everything a student needs.
- Magnetic closure plus latch to keep the case from accidentally opening in your bag.
- Small card for writing your name and an abbreviated weekly schedule on the inside cover.
- Rigid body to protect contents from breaking.
- Soft cover material textured to resemble saffiano leather.
- Light weight (approximately 6.2 oz. / 176 g).