| Like it's pen counterpart,...
, June 8, 2011
Like it's pen counterpart, this pen has the same great weight balance and
squishy grip. When you first get the pencil the grip is still new and needs to
be "broken in".
The metal part of the pen scratches easily, but the cosmetic appeal isn't as
important as the pencil's writing ability.
| Best pencil ever....
, November 7, 2010
Best pencil ever.
Super Cute and...
, May 11, 2010
Super Cute and Pretty Pencil! Best pencil used! Fun to write with...
It wasnt as good as i expected,the grip is not as soft and squishy as i expected
Stratches soooo easily.i dropped on the floor and there was a dozen scratches on
Too heavy to write with.
| I really like this pencil....
, April 9, 2010
I really like this pencil. It is very squishy and steady print. I'm glad I
bought it. I doesn't actually collect hair/dust/etc. than I thought, which is
very good. =)
| Uni-ball Alpha Gel HD...
, October 15, 2009
Uni-ball Alpha Gel HD Pencil - 0.5 mm
- Gel grip provides comfort in extensive or very fast writing.
- Grip near the end of the pencil provides hold for those who like to write down
- Good weight, better balance than the Original series.
- Although it has a clip unlike the Original series, this clip becomes very
loose and people who move around a lot will often find the pen slipping in their
- The gel has a higher chance of being ripped than the Original.
Overall, this pencil is recommended for everyday writers.