Like its pen counterpart, the Uniball Mitsubishi Alpha Gel pencil takes ergonomic writing to the next level! All those other "comfy" grips seem like hard rubber compared to this one. The squishy, soft gel grip brings an instant "Oooooooo" to the users lips. It's the same gel that's famous for keeping an egg from breaking even when dropped from a 5 ft height! Let this liquidy soft gel grip pencil soothe your tired hands.
Takes .5mm lead. Streamlined pen body is clipless.
(This pen was first recommended to us by our customer Yumi. Thanks Yumi!)
This pencil's grip rips easily and the metal gets scratches easily as well. It
also has no clip, so that might not be good for some buyers. It has a good
weight to it. The grip is very squishy and easy to work with without getting
tired or sore. Overall, this is a very nice pencil.
- Stronger Grip than the Shaka Shaka Series, although less colourful within the
- Good Weight, build, and small grip near the end of the pencil helps for people
writing down low.
- The gel provides very good protection against flat middle fingers when writing
fast or for an extensive period of time.
- Major flaw in the design was that there was no clip.
- A little more on the light side.
Overall, this pencil is recommended for everyday writers.
The best pencil I have ever bought, and my favourite one as well. The grip makes
it really nice to write with without getting tired. It's just really nice to
write with overall. I never use any other pencil than this one. Definitely