|Model Number||UNI M5617GG1P.40|
May 10, 2010
You should get this pencil,...
You should get this pencil, also, here are some others you should order:
1. Ohto Needle-Point B-Pocket Ballpoint Pen - Pink
2. Pentel Selfit Silicone Gel Grip Ballpoint Pen - Sky Blue
3. Pilot Symmetry Ballpoint Pen - Aqua Blue
4. Uni-Ball Jetstream Alpha Gel Grip Series Ballpoint Pen - Pink
5. Zebra nuSpiral CC Ballpoint Pen - Light Blue, Orange, Green
6. Pilot FriXion 04 Point Gel Ink Pen - Light Blue, Apple Green, Baby Pink
7. Ohto Tasche Ceramic Roller Liquid Ink Pen - Blue, Orange
8. Pilot Dr. Grip 4+1 Multi Pen - Light Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Bordeaux
9. Zebra nuSpiral Multi Pen - Light Orange, Rose Red, Sky Blue
10. Pilot Color Eno Mechanical Pencil - Soft Blue, Red
11. Pilot Dr. Grip White Series Mechanical Pencil - Soft Blue, Orange, Pink, Green
12. Pilot Super Grip 2020 Neon Mechanical Pencil - Green, Pink, Blue
13. Uni-Ball Alpha Gel Slim White Barrel Mechanical Pencil - Blue, Orange
14. Uni-Ball Alpha Gel Chrome Mechanical Pencil - Red, Orange, Blue
15. Uni-Ball Kuru Toga Mechanical Pencil - Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Black
16. Zebra Airfit Mechanical Pencil - Light Blue, Orange, Pink
17. Zebra Color Flight C Sparkling Mechanical Pencil - Turquoise, Lovely Pink, Rose Red
4 people found this helpful
October 31, 2010
really good pencil for...
really good pencil for people who like shakers and shakys are new to them, but if shakers are no big deal for you like me then i would prefer the original uni-ball or the
2 people found this helpful
June 17, 2009
Good pencil, I have the...
Good pencil, I have the slim version which is really good but I recently bought this because I thought the slim was a little too slim for my hand... but now that I have this, my writing is really easy. I think that the grip, if you don't squish it too much, it WILL NOT rip but if you keep playing with it and squishing it it will eventually rip. Luckily I don't get into the habit of doing that, and if you don't either then this pencil is right for you! :)
1 person found this helpful
November 4, 2014
this is a great pencil,...
this is a great pencil, but the grip rips over time.
good with shaky
shaky spring bends
a little thing in the pencil that holds led in place falls out, lead extends to much
over all, great pencil if you can take care of it like your own baby. if you are like me good luck. keep away from babies, dogs, and everyone!!! i've had this pencil over two years. i'm going to buy a new one and protect it like a baby. my shaky spring and was bent by
a baby. little thing in pencil fell out as i was fixing a jammed lead. the grip will always rip. so don't grow your nails out. the grip is from heaven. shaky awesome. i give it a four.
May 19, 2014
I ❤ this pencil so...
I ❤ this pencil so much! It has a great color, grip is super squishy, great shaking mechanism, and I can write for hours without my hand hurting