I like this pencil but...
July 13, 2013
I like this pencil but even though I have a small hand, it is a little too thin
for me. I would suggest using a bigger pencil with the grips and everything of
this version of mechanical pencils.
- grip is comfortable
- you can lower your hand closer to the tip to write easier and there's still an
amount of grip to GRIP your pencil
- the metal clip is strong and nice
- the color is nice
- the eraser cap has a nice design
- writing is nice, doesn't have a high risk of breaking lead
- even though it is a skinny pencil, the grip helps me to control my writing and
the more experience you have with the pencil the better your writing gets
(depending on your writing style). Also to write well or neatly then you have to
squeeze your fingers near the tip of the pencil with comfortable grip and sleek
tip to help you write better.
- It's made by uni, from/of Japan, which I know is a high quality pencil company
and a good one for the price I bought for this M. Pencil
- the grip can get dirty easily (specs, dust, little strands of black things,
and especially the imprint of writing from a pencil) so you have to clean the
grip just to keep it nice and white. It still collects dust -__-
- the pencil is too SMALL (thick) it's so skinny that you can barely control
this thing. You focus more on the writing than the comfort when it should be
both. I only regret buying this pencil because of how skinny it is. The way it
sits in my hand is not very ergonomic. You have
- even though the cap looks nice and the eraser is easy to take out to refill
led, the eraser is TINY!!. If you're going to use this pencil you need your own
high quality eraser.
Other than the cons, good pencil!! especially because it's made from Japan, like
most pencils that are high quality.