Smooth writing and sharp design come together in this impressively crafted multi pen. Featuring four colors of super-smooth Jetstream ballpoint inks and a 0.5 mm mechanical pencil, this pen combines all the basic writing instruments a hardworking student or professional needs into one convenient pen body.
Four ballpoint ink components (black, blue, green, and red), plus a 0.5 mm mechanical pencil component. The ballpoint components feature Uni's revolutionary low-viscosity Jetstream ink—famous for its smooth ink flow, quick drying times, and water- and light-resistance.
Q: How do I fill the pencil compartment of my multi pen?
1. First, unscrew the body of your multi pen. Most multi pens allow the entire grip section to twist off the barrel, exposing the components inside.
2. Next, pull off the end of the mechanical pencil section. More often than not, this is the actual piece that acts to dispense the lead, and can be easily removed from the lead storage tube with a firm tug.
3. While holding the multi pen body with the opening of the lead storage tube facing upwards, add more lead into the tube. Limit the amount of lead stored to 1-3 pieces only, in order to prevent lead stacking.
4. Once you have inserted your refill lead, close the storage tube by pressing the pencil mechanism back over the opening.
5. Reassemble your multi pen by screwing the barrel and grip pieces back together, and you’re good to go!
This lives up to the praise since it is very easy to write with and very
comfortable and fluid. The only gripe I had was that the pencil slider seemed a
little too easy to push down compared to the sliders that the pens use.