|Model Number||UNI SXN1000071P24|
|Diameter - Grip||13 mm|
|Diameter - Max||13 mm|
|Grip Color||Translucent Black|
|Length - Extended||14.0 cm|
|Length - Retracted||14.1 cm|
|Pre-Installed Ink Color||Black|
|Tip Length||4 mm|
|Tip Size||0.7 mm|
May 11, 2011
I just received mine...
I just received mine and I love it ^^ Here\'s some pros/cons of the pen:
- Jetstream = super nice for a ballpoint pen
- alpha gel grip (it takes 1-2 days to \"break in\" but once it\'s broken in, the grip will feel like the grip from the alpha gel original series.same texture and squish
- refillable: i definitely wanted a pen which i could refill. why pay for a pen body if you can\'t refill it ~shrug~ anyways...the refills cost $ and reviews say that the blue refill sucks soooo we\'ll see. I bought an extra black refill just in case.
- METAL! xD feels good. the end/body of the pen is skinnier than expected.
- Grip\'s a dirt/fuzz magnet more so than the other grips. (see below for a fuzz rating xD) I put a touch of hand cream on the grip and rubbed it in. I do this for all of my alpha gel grips because it helps to break the grip in faster and keeps the grip slick enough so that dirt/fuzz doesn\'t cling to it.
- it\'s a ballpoint....but one of the better ones
- The Zebra B2A1 is a nice full metal (duel color) ballpoint as well. I actually prefer to use the zebra to write on binder paper over the uni jetstream.
- This being said...the $$ really?.... -____- whatever
- I also bought the full-rubber grip jetstream and in my opinion, from a visual standpoint, the rubber jetstream looks a ton sicker than the alpha gel one. It\'s not how the pen looks laying on a table...it\'s how it looks in your hand when you\'re writing w/it.
5 people found this helpful
July 4, 2011
Excellent Pen! I sadly...
Excellent Pen! I sadly had to reorder it as mine went missing, and I only hope the new owner appreciates it as much as I did. I was already in love with the Jetstream ink, but the marriage with Alpha Gel makes it that much better. I can't stress enough how much I love it!
4 people found this helpful
May 22, 2011
Just to update my previous...
Just to update my previous review...
This has become the top ball point pen in my case. After you get the ink flowing...it works really well. The grip (after being broken in) is exactly like that of the alpha gel original series (pencil) cept it\'s just a bit firmer which is very nice.
I still think the price is a bit steep but ~shrug~ what can you do.
1 person found this helpful
June 13, 2013
Great if you're looking...
Great if you're looking for a perfect black-ink writing pen. Make sure to get the black ink refill - the blue it came with skipped so bad it made me want to toss the pen out, regardless of its price. Glad I didn't!
May 29, 2013
Hands-down BEST BALLPOINT...
Hands-down BEST BALLPOINT ever!!! I love Uni Jetstream pens but with the Alpha Gel grip, ultimate pen to have. I had couple of Uni Alpha Gel HD Ballpoint Pens the original and thin, but they don't compare to this one. Jetstream's ink is smooth and dark, so no need to press down hard. The ink glides... And the grip is soft so my fingers are not tired. Although the price is up there, it's worth every $. Highly recommend.