Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $5.80
This item: Uni Jetstream Ballpoint Pen - 0.7 mm - Rubber Body Series - Silver Body - $4.25
|Model Number||UNI SXN25007.26|
|Diameter - Grip||11 mm|
|Diameter - Max||12 mm|
|Length - Extended||14.4 cm|
|Length - Retracted||13.9 cm|
|Pre-Installed Ink Color||Black|
|Tip Length||4 mm|
|Tip Size||0.7 mm|
November 13, 2014
Great for pretty much...
Great for pretty much everything.
May 5, 2012
This is the BEST ballpoint...
This is the BEST ballpoint pen! I converted from gel-ink pen to ballpoint pen. Jetstream Ballpoint pen is so smooth that I feel like it's a gel ink pen. I use this pen for writing checks, helps prevent check fraud. I have 2 pens so far and will get more... I wish they have blue ink.
April 28, 2012
I wanted to give my coworkers...
I wanted to give my coworkers a great gift for Christmas so I evaluated tons of different pens and the Uni-ball Jetstream 0. 7 was the hands down favorite. Now I order the refills and put everyone's name on the pen to keep the pens from getting stolen. Everyone loves their pen.
January 11, 2012
Fantastic addition to...
Fantastic addition to the Jetstream family!
I love this pen. I've been a fan of the regular Jetstreams for years (since trying one out at a department store in Japan and going, "wow, that is the smoothest, nicest pen ink I've ever seen!"). This model continues the tradition of dark, smooth-writing ink that never splotches or thins out to leave an inconsistent line, but I actually like this one better than the originals because of the slightly thicker body (easier to hold) and balance of the pen.
Its all-over rubber padding may have something to do with why it feels so nice to hold. The added size/weight (not much at all, but better-distributed than the skinny Jetstreams) also gives the pen a "substantial but light" feeling in the hand, and also fits the curve of my fingers better.
The clicker feels very solid, the grip is comfortable, and with the perfect Jetstream ink, I find this has become my pen of choice whenever I have lots to write (or even if I'm just scrawling a quick note). Don't let the larger form factor fool you into thinking this pen is clunky by any means--it's a sleek, beautiful pen that feels great to write with!
May 11, 2011
Good Stuff Pros: -...
- Decently priced jetstream pen. $2.75 would be a fairer price...
- Jetstream technology
- Most all of the pen is covered in a thin layer of rubber ^^ good stuff
- From a visual standpoint, it looks better than its high-class brother the alpha gel jetstream ($15)
- The top of the pen at the clicker...very nice....dunno if you can see it in the pictures well enough to appreciate it
- I still dislike the pricing....
- Better buy than the alpha gel jetstream. Hands down. I'll keep my alpha-gel jetstream just cuz, but...i tend to reach for this pen when i'm taking notes.
- Don't be afraid to lose this one. It's cheap enough to replace.
- Best jetstream body on the market