3 people found this helpful
An excellent pencil....
, May 24, 2011
An excellent pencil. I am a high school senior planning on using this pencil all
throughout college, if i can keep it from being stolen that is.
- Metal, but somewhat soft grip: It's odd, but the knurled grip, though metal,
feels almost soft to the touch. It's less fatiguing too, because it does not
give like other soft rubber grips.
- No lead wiggle: The lead sleeve perfectly holds the lead, so I feel no
wobbling of the led, making writing to feel much smoother overall.
- Distance between grip and lead: I prefer to hold my pencil lower, where most
other pencils' grips end. This pencil gives you this option with a shorter head
- Sleek design: Just look at it, it's so sleek.
- Plastic body, metal grip: This gives a nice weight to the pencil and shifts
the weight toward the tip, which feels solid while writing. Though plastic, it
doesn't feel cheap either.
- Lead sleeve retracting mechanism: If you like to write with a lot of lead
advanced, then you should push the lead back in after use, because the point of
the lead might stick out after retracting the lead sleeve. This isn't a huge
problem though, but a problem nonetheless.
- Price: This could be a con if you tend to lose pencils often, but if not, this
pencil will last for many years. I believe that it is an excellent investment to
buy a comfortable pencil or pen.
1 person found this helpful
This is a great writing...
, December 15, 2012
This is a great writing tool. The unit itself is rather light (weight) with a
great twist locking mechanism. One can actual lock the pencil two ways either
with the tip extended or with the tip retracted. First time around I purchased
the black and red units and I recently ordered and received the next day the
white and blue accent units. This is a really great writing tool. You won't be
Superb customer service is so hard to do right...time and time again but Jetpens
makes it look so easy!