Named after the ancient Athenian statesman who laid the groundwork for the rise of Greek democracy, the Solon features a distinctive combination of black leather and a pinstriped silver cap resembling a Greek column. It comes in an attractive gift box and includes seven blue ink cartridges and a silver polishing cloth. A converter is not included.
- Iridium-tipped stainless steel nib.
- Solid 925 sterling silver.
- Barrel covered with matte black colored genuine calf leather.
- Pinstripe patterned sterling silver cap with a steel clip and space for engraving.
- Pack of six blue ink cartridges, plus an additional blue ink cartridge inside the pen.
- Silver polishing cloth.
- Attractive gift box.
- Made in Germany.
Note: This pen has a screw-on cap. Accidentally pulling on the cap instead of unscrewing it may cause the cap to not close properly when screwed back on.