|Pens||Pen Refills & Inks||Pencils||Erasers Etc||Pencil Cases & Bags||Paper||Craft||Office||Blog||New Arrivals|
New Products: Moleskine Volant Notebooks, Zebra Arbez Piirto Pens, Monteverde One Touch Original Ballpoint Pens & More + Giveaway!
October 5, 2011 - Posted by Elizabeth to Announcements
This round of new products introduces a couple new brands to the JetPens lineup!
We're happy to bring in the frequently requested Moleskine brand, including their Volant Notebooks, Classic Roller Pens and Reading Stand.
Another new brand making its JetPens debut is Monteverde. With their lush line of bottled inks with Ink Treatment Formula, and the One Touch pen with a capacitive stylus, we're hoping our customers are as excited for Monteverde's products as we are!
You can view all of our new products here.
One mystery new product will be given away on our JetPens Twitter tomorrow. Make sure to follow JetPens on Twitter to participate!
September 22, 2011 - Posted by Elizabeth to Announcements
New products are up on the site today!
You'll notice that most of our new items this time around are the Diamine fountain pen ink bottles. Available in over 70 different colors, the Diamine fountain pen ink is made from a high-quality and gentle formula that is safe for all fountain pens.
Check out all of our new products here!
New Products: Midori Clips, Tombow Olno Body Knock Pencils, Cplay Sevenroll Leather Pencil Cases and More!
September 8, 2011 - Posted by Elizabeth to Announcements
Brand new products are live on the site!
As usual, we're introducing a bunch of new goodies that are perfect for school or the office!
The Midori Clips and Pin Clips make their debut, and are a wonderful addition to the D-Clips paper clips we already carry.
We brought in some new roll-up pencil cases from Cplay, that have a stylish design and are made out of genuine leather. Other new cases at JetPens are from Lihit Lab, and are "Designed for Arrangement" as seen on the case badges. We love the compartments in these new pencil cases!
Other than the Tombow Olno pencils that were previewed in our last blog entry, we now carry the frequently requested Kaweco Al Sport mechanical pencil that are the perfect companion for your Kaweco AL Sport fountain pen!
These are only a few items out of our latest new product launch, make sure to check out all of the new arrivals here!
New Products - Aurora Fountain Pens, Max Vaimo 11 Style Staplers, Pentel EnerGel X Retractable Gel Ink Pens and More!
August 25, 2011 - Posted by Elizabeth to Announcements
Among this latest batch of new products, JetPens is happy to bring in Aurora fountain pens!
Shown above: Aurora Ipsilon Satin Fountain Pen - Fine Nib - Blue Body, also available in two other body colors.
Although these fountain pens may be new to a lot of people in the US, they have been around since 1919, the year the treaty of Versailles was signed at the end of World War I. Aurora means "the dawn" in Italian, and the company was born in an Italy marked by a post-war crisis, but bubbling with great hopes for recovery.
Shown above: Aurora Style Classic Fountain Pen - Fine Nib - Chrome Cap + Chrome Body, also available in two other finishes.
For almost one hundred years the name of Aurora has been synonymous with high quality, good taste and fine Italian craftsmanship. These pens are known for their stylish design aesthetic and consistent quality standards (not to mention, they are beautifully packaged!).
Shown above: Aurora Style Gemstones Fountain Pen - Fine Nib - Aquamarine Body, also available in two other body colors.
JetPens is proud to carry the Aurora brand of fountain pens and inks!
Good news Stabilo fans!
The US distributor for Stabilo (MacPherson's) has launched a promotion, where you can color in your own custom Stabilo Point 88 sneaker and send it into them for a chance to win cash prizes and cool Stabilo products.
We will include a Stabilo sneaker postcard (seen below) with the first 100 orders placed starting today, that have any Stabilo Point 88 Fineliner Marker Pen products. You can also download the entry form from MacPherson's website here.
How to enter:
1. Color in the shoe with your own creative design. You can use anything. (The Stabilo Point 88 pens come in such beautiful colors, they are perfect for your creative needs!)
2. Fill in your complete contact details on the card (this information will ONLY be used by for notifying winners and mailing prizes). Place a stamp on the postcard and mail it to the Macpherson's address provided so that it arrives NO LATER than September 30th, 2011. Postcards received after September 30th, 2011 will not qualify for entry.
3. Only one entry per person will be accepted by Macpherson.
4. Macpherson will select a winner based on creativity and artistic appeal.
5. Winners will be notified by email and prizes will be sent in late October, 2011.
6. Winning entries will be posted online in late October at: www.macphersonart.com/stabilocontest
7. No purchase necessary to win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. This contest is not hosted or sponsored by JetPens.
8. All submissions become property of MacPherson's* and will not be returned.
9. Employees of MacPherson's and family of employees are not eligible to enter
*MacPherson's is the exclusive US distributor for Stabilo Products.
**Note that this contest is in no way run by JetPens, and is handled solely by the US Stabilo distributor MacPherson's.