Here are our favorite customer images selected from our Facebook Page or the web for the month of October.
Pictures from Eric: As a 3-D environment artist in the video game industry, Eric has just only recently started drawing with pen and ink again. He has armed himself with an arsenal of Comic Pen tools from Kuretake and Tachikawa, as well as various Sakura Micron pens. Even after all these years, Eric has certainly not missed a step with these beautiful and hilarious portraits.
Some of Eric's favorite JetPens tools:
Picture from Estivalia: Touch someone's heart with a homemade card. Estivalia blends the black and white ink of the Deleter Neopiko Line 2 Pen and Uni-ball Signo Broad UM-153 Gel Ink Pen to top it off. Foxy indeed!
Some of Estivalia's favorite JetPens tools:
Pictures from David: Recognize these images and characters? David creates the movie silhouettes by outlining with a Rotring 500 Drafting Pencil, then going over to create the shawdowing with a 0.35 mm Copic Multiliner SP and a Black Copic Sketch Marker.
Some of David's favorite JetPens tools:
Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!
You too can be a JetPics Favorite and win prizes! Just join our Facebook and/or Flickr groups and upload a photo of your work. Make sure to let us know which JetPens products you used, and bonus points for featuring our mascots, logo or name!
------------------------------JetPens Giveaway------------------------------Show off the artistic talents of our JetPens community for a chance to win a $25 JetPens gift certificate! Please note our new instructions accompanying our new commenting system!
1. Entries will be accepted from now until Friday, October 26th, 2012 at Midnight Pacific.
2. One winner will be selected from all entries and announced here on Saturday, October 29th, 2012 on our blog.
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment on this article. You can now directly log in using your Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ account.
2. Increase your chances of winning by helping us spread the word about our blog giveaways. You can submit up to three additional entries by sharing this article through Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. You can now directly share your post onto Twitter and Facebook using the Share link on your comment.
3. For each additional entry, make sure to leave a separate reply to your original comment.
4. You can have a total of four entries in this contest provided that you leave additional replies after your original comment, once you've share this article through the aforementioned social media outlets.
Thanks for participating!
comments powered by Disqus