"The Sonnet (Italian for 'little song') is one of Parker’s most popular offerings, and has subsequently become one of the most counterfeited pens in the world. It’s known as a balanced, smooth writer, with a timeless design that wouldn’t look out of place in ancient Greece — perhaps in the gesticulating hands of Aristotle or Plato. The body of the pen is coated in many layers of lacquer, creating a tough and durable shell that can survive in hospitals, lecture halls, and courtrooms."
- from the article Fine Fountain Pens
After all that tantalizing talk of pristine demonstrator pens, flashy gold nibs, and innovative pen design in our recent Fine Fountain Pens article, it's only fair that we share the joy with a high-stakes giveaway for a Parker Sonnet Fountain Pen - Stainless Steel Body with Gold Trim - Fine Nib. The Parker Sonnet is an excellent daily writer, with a timeless design that wouldn't look out of place in ancient Greece. It's one of Parker's most popular offerings, and is held in high esteem by most serious fountain pen collectors. Enter to win by following the instructions below. Good luck!
Rules and instructions:
1. Go to our Facebook page to enter.
2. For each friend who signs up from your referral, you receive an additional entry for the giveaway.
2. Entries will be accepted from now until Sunday, January 13, 2013 at Midnight Pacific.
3. Winner will be selected at random from all entries and announced here on the blog Monday, January 14, 2013.
Please make sure to visit our Facebook page to enter!
comments powered by Disqus