This eraser is a complete must for anyone.
- erases anything, well except pen and sharpie obviously
- shavings bunch up in big bunches not small insignificant powdered bits
- big enough to hold and erase comfortably
- eraser itself cracks and crumbles easily due to nature of eraser
- eraser gets used up faster than other erasers
This pencil case is extremely useful, for a number of reasons
1. The 3 different pockets allow for easy organization
2. The quality is awesome, the zippers aren't cheap tin alloy but more akin to
aluminum, the zippers easily slide around for swift movements, the build and
seam quality of the stitching is unmatched and made with string that will hold
for centuries, it even has seam protectors on the inside of the case, the mesh
is not normal mesh but the higher grade with improved strength and stretch
resistance, and the colored part is polyester with strength and quality that is
comparable to the $100 rain jackets from REI (recreational equipment inc.)
3. The appearance is rugged and looks almost manly as the colors suggest, if
you're looking for a frilly colored pencil case then you're looking in the wrong
place, the olive green matches my dream color completely.
4. it's just big enough to fit all your pencils, erasers and pens in without
adding extra bloated bulk or the inorganization of other one zipper pencil
In conclusion, this is seriously one of the best pencil cases on the market,
with top notch quality and features that fit the need for an average person.
However, the price is quite steep for a pencil case but as they always say, "you
get what you pay for."