it's not really erase- it's more like smudge it out.. and u can actually do the
trick with ur body temp warm fingers.
the highlight does cover the inks--make black look gray.
takes a while to dry up.
and the last part, using the eraser tip will smudge inks, especially pencil.
1 star for fast delivery. 1 star for the good erase.
1. WAY thinner tip than i expected
2. the colors are darker (solid) and not as pretty than i expected/in the
3. in some types of material/paper/book, if ur hand/finger is slightly warm
(body temp) u can actually erase it with ur hand.......
4. does smudge some ink, especially pencil, and u need to rub "hard enough" to
erase--which may damage paper.
5. doesn't have a nice feel of smooth in writing--as if it's kinda dry out--not
"moist" enough? which cause to have that dry stretchy sound when writing on
6. seems to dry out fast?
violet, soft green, baby blue, yellow.
Yellow is the driest one.
1 star for fast shipping
1 star for nice design
1 star for erasable.
1. It's 0.7mm, but it writes thicker than my 7mm pilots.
2. the colors aren't solid enough. for example, the black looks gray.
3. the inks aren't even. if drawn a line, some parts will be darker than the
other (more ink) especially near endings.
4. the ink takes a while to dry, so can be easily smudged.
5. don't erase THAT well and not comfy grip/design. -- not worth $2.15
6. no matter how long u wait. IT SMUDGE pencil, inks, etc. SAD...
purplish red- ugly color...
dark green- best erase and nice color. but VERY unevenly ink distrub.
tawny brown--very sad reddish/coco brown... worst erase
tea brown- roller ball is bad? i can see there's whites in between each line
when writing with it.
black--light black/dark gray...
ultramarine blue-- best color but doesn't erase too well like black and tawny
purple- same as tea brown
very disappointed. but 1 star for my favorite brand pilot. 1 star for erasable.