Product Reviews Written by jumper 328

Page 1 of 1
This was great until...
April 5, 2015
Verified Purchase
This was great until it started falling apart (rubber splitting) after about 2 months of light to moderate use. After a few more gentle uses, the entire rubber portion broke off. Now it is useless and will have to be tossed. I was expecting a higher quality product for the price. Now it's back to cutting out my address.
I hate getting shocked...
July 9, 2011
Verified Purchase
I hate getting shocked and I saw this and immediately bought one. I tested it out on a door handle that gives frequent shocks due to the carpeted floors. I tested it on the door handle: first without the device, and I was shocked. Then, I walked on the carpet to generate static electricity and touched the absorber to the door handle. I saw the light flicker, then opened the door. No shock!! It now has a place on my key chain. It's a little pricey, but worth it for me. A plus is that this is small, so very convenient to carry all the time!
Page 1 of 1