My current go-to pen;...
, February 11, 2012
My current go-to pen; I'm in love. I carry it with me everywhere.
- ink does not smear (so perfect, especially since I'm left-handed)
- lines are crisp
- color is rich (compared to ordinary ballpoint pens)
- tip is sharp, but not to the point of being scratchy
- If you write with it at a really low angle with the paper, the tip gets
scratchy and the line a bit blotchy.
- When making initial small marks (e.g. bullet points, tiny writing), it won't
work at first. Gotta try a few times, or make a large trial stroke.
Pros definitely outweigh the cons, considering the two cons are circumstantial.