My Account  |  My Wish List  |  Log In  |  Blog
JetPens®.com - Love at First Write®
Free Shipping
On Orders Over $25!

Product Review

  The smell is very very..., April 4, 2012
By sou...
The smell is very very mild, I can barely smell anything. 90% of the time, they write fine. The other 10%, they're scratchy.
Share This Review: