As everyone said here,...
, November 26, 2008
As everyone said here, a few other things however.
- If you drop it on the tip, it pretty much dies. This has happened with 2 of my
pens, so be careful.
- Ink runs out very fast, and it does drag terribly...
- Slightly lighter than the 0.38 I've used, but not really all that noticeable
unless you're looking at the paper a cm away.
- Definitely not for everyday writing, sketching is okay, but the ink goes out
rather fast after I'm done with drawing a picture.
- I find it best if you write with it upright... sometimes it annoys me but you
get used to it.
I reccommend the 0.38 for everyday, and I have yet to buy the 0.28! â™¥