There's a few things...
, August 3, 2013
There's a few things in a good mechanical pencil I love; Kuru Toga engine,
comfortable (ergonomic) grips, metal clip, and sturdy body.
- comfortable for long writing sessions
- combination of my favorite Kuru Toga engine AND Alpha Gel grip
- Kuru Toga makes writing neat
- the grip AND body should not be transparent because it ruins the look of the
pencil by making it look like a girly pencil (I'm a guy)
- the grip collects lint like usual ax gels
- the clip is plastic! not metal. (I'm very picky).. Sometimes people just pull
off the plastic clip.
- the cap is plastic which is pretty ugly
- the size is nice but because it is transparent, it makes you look like you're
holding something veery innapropriate..
For the two popular pencil models to be combined into one, they could have done